Cinda has promoted fitness and job readiness throughout her 20 year career as a Lieutenant at the Texas Game Warden Academy teaching fitness, health, defensive tactics and survival. Her passion for fitness and leadership by example shows in her athletic and professional accomplishments. She is a competitor and an ambassador—promoting fitness and camaraderie. She used her nursing and graduate degree in kinesiology to implement mandatory fitness standards for her agency and assist other state agencies in validating and establishing their fitness
standards. She assisted in development of standardized training curriculum for fitness and health for all Texas law enforcement officers. She developed Texas Parks and Wildlife crisis intervention team to meet the needs of officers and their families facing critical incident stress. She has encouraged other officers to compete and has supported the Texas State Police Games for two decades. She is an ambassador for officer camaraderie, fitness, and health as an instructor and role model.
Cinda won Gold in her first WPFG in 1993 earning the first woman overall in Biathlon which began a streak of 12 years (6 Games) holding the first woman overall spot. For 11 Games she has earned Biathlon Gold in her age group. During her tenure of these 11 Games she has earned 42 medals (29 Gold, 8 Silver, and 5 Bronze in 5 sports—Biathlon, Cross country, Indoor Rowing, Mountain Biking, and Dragonboat.
- 1993 Colorado Springs Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team Silver Cross Country
- 1995 Melbourne Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team Silver in Cross Country
- 1997 Calgary Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team
- 1999 Stockholm Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team, Cross Country & Silver with Team Cross Country
- 2001 Indianapolis Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team, Cross Country & Silver with Team Cross Country
- 2003 Barcelona Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team, Cross Country & Bronze with Team Cross Country
- 2007 Adelaide Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team
- 2009 Vancouver Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team
- 2011 New York Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team; Silver Team Indoor Rowing & Bronze Indoor Rowing; Bronze Women’s Team & Mixed Dragonboat
- 2013 Belfast Gold Biathlon Individual & Mixed team & Women Team; Gold Team Indoor Rowing & Silver Indoor Rowing
- 2015 Fairfax Gold Biathlon Individual & Women Team; Gold Mt. Bike; Silver Biathlon Mixed Team; Team Indoor Rowing Women’s Team & Indoor Rowing
It would take a Brinks Truck to move her Gold medals. One of the finest Biathletes ever makes Texas proud.